Private Lessons | 45 Minutes
Private lessons are available for many instruments, as well as the voice! It is most important that you choose the instructor who you feel a connection with, who you feel will help you achieve your goals. Request an interview – online is always available. If you do not see a teacher for the instrument you want to study, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we are adding teachers quite often! STRINGS are currently taught by Barbara. GUITAR is currently taught by Dan. PIANO is currently taught by all teachers.
Along the way, the Student will:
- Have the opportunity to learn and grow, defining goals as you become proficient in your studies. Our teachers prepare musicians for playing in a weekly situation including any kind of organizational gathering; or participate in a traditional music program preparing for RCM (Royal Conservatory of Music) exams, or National Guild Auditions; or maybe you want to play in a band or performing group such as an orchestra – all these goals are worth doing well and having fun along the way!
- We believe along the way to your goals, you would best benefit from solid theory training – you may decide you want to compose someday or if you choose to do RCM exams, there is a theory requirement at different levels.
- Playing in ensembles is an unexpected pleasure as you study music, and even if you are online, we can help put you together in an ensemble so you can play with others online! Yes it works!
- Each students goals are the center of focus as we develop the learning activities that will enable you to achieve them. This is the most efficient way for you to learn at your own pace! Let us help you and have fun along the way!
- Duration 45 minutes
- Activities Private Lessons
- Class Sizes 1
- Years Old 7- up
- Available Seats 10