Voice lessons are important to those of us who love to sing! Dee’s Music Room offers voice lessons, and for those who are really interested at a very young age, a combination of beginning voice and piano. This way a young singer can start with simple exercises safe for a very young voice and get ahead learning how to read notes by learning piano. Then you can even accompany yourself later!
- Along the way, the Student will:
- Develop good ear training, match pitch, beginning Solfeggio and start basic music aural and rhythmic skills
- Benefit from solid theory training – you may decide you want to compose someday or if you choose to do RCM exams, there is a theory requirement at different levels.
- Sing in ensembles is an unexpected pleasure as you study music, and even if you are online, we can help put you together in an ensemble so you can enjoy it with others online!
- Have his/her goals the center of focus as we develop the learning activities that will enable you to achieve them. This is the most efficient way for you to learn at your own pace! Let us help you and have fun along the way!
- Duration 1 hour
- Activities Private Lessons
- Class Sizes 1
- Years Old 9 - 30
- Available Seats 1