Guitar students often come with many different goals at many different ages. It is most helpful to know what motivates a guitar student as we decide the best study program for guitar.
- Beginning with acoustic guitar, if possible, is recommended, although not required.
- A desire to play is a must.
- A course of study designed to provide a well-rounded beginning so the student may study whatever style of guitar desired. Classical, rock, jazz, folk, pop, – any style is available for study.
- Solid theory training – you may decide you want to compose someday or if you choose to do RCM exams, there is a theory requirement at different levels.
- Playing in ensembles is an unexpected pleasure as you study music, and even if you are online, we can help put you together in an ensemble so you can play with others online! Yes it works!
- Focus on each student’s goals for the center of focus as we develop the learning activities that will enable you to achieve them. This is the most efficient way for you to learn at your own pace!Let us help you and have fun along the way!
- Duration 1 hour
- Activities Private Lessons
- Class Sizes 1
- Years Old 5 - 40
- Available Seats 10