Teachers available: Dee Sales, Kaitlin Wick, Dan Sales, Barbara Spadavecchia
Piano lessons are the backbone of many musical careers. If a student needs to wait to start a stringed instrument, or guitar or even voice lessons, it is always advisable to get started as soon as you are interested so you can begin to learn how to read notes, improve your coordination, and just generally get your brain moving musically! And then there are those of us who just love playing piano! It is a joy that just continues throughout your life, enriching, expressive and helping us express ourselves in a miraculous way!
Since we have multiple teachers available to teach piano, we recommend an interview or two before you start to find the right teacher to fit your goals. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-368-2470 to set up your appointment.
- Along the way, the Student will:
- Have the opportunity to learn and grow, defining goals as you become proficient in your studies. You may decide you just want to play for yourself or your family, participate in recitals, or participate in a traditional music regimen preparing for RCM (Royal Conservatory of Music) exams, or National Guild Auditions; or maybe you want to play in a band or performing group such as an orchestra – all these goals are worth doing well and having fun along the way!
- Benefit from solid theory training – you may decide you want to compose someday or if you choose to do RCM exams, there is a theory requirement at different levels.
- Play in ensembles is an unexpected pleasure as you study music, and even if you are online, we can help put you together in an ensemble so you can play with others online! Yes it works!
- Have each student’s goals the center of focus as we develop the learning activities that will enable you to achieve them. This is the most efficient way for you to learn at your own pace! Let us help you and have fun along the way!
- Duration 1 hour
- Activities Private Lessons
- Class Sizes 1
- Years Old 5-70
- Available Seats 1